Temporary Digital Projects Assistant – Research Department, Cleveland Fed
- Executes document and information preservation projects in the Bank’s Research Library using digital tools and established protocols and standards.
- Provides technical expertise and planning input to digital and preservation projects.
- Execute information and document preservation projects.
- Create, organize and edit digital files to meet project objectives.
- Maintain and troubleshoot specialized software.
- Monitor accuracy and consistency of data to ensure completeness of projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Adhere to the Bank’s attendance policies through regular and prompt attendance.
- Requires following vaguely defined procedures. Decisions are made with complex reasoning. Decisions affect the department and may affect the entire Bank.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Interpersonal communication: Requires communicating well with people at different levels, frequently sharing information with others while listening to and understanding their points of view.
- 1 year of related work experience or digital preservation coursework.
- Familiarity with document scanning software and hardware and image editing software (e.g. Photoshop).
- Familiarity with general document preservation standards.
- Ability to perform independent research
- This position temporary, lasting approximately 12 months.
- The work schedule for this position is Monday – Friday with flexible start and end times ranging between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm; working 35 – 40 hours per week.
Please apply on-line at http://www.clevelandfed.org/about_us/career_center/index.cfm