Spring Conference 2014
Building Capacity: Discovering Archival Collections in the 21st Century
Friday, May 16, 2014, at the OCLC Conference Center in Dublin, Ohio.
Call for Proposals
The SOA 2014 Program Committee is seeking a broad array of creative proposals related to archival work today and into the future. Possible ideas include, but are not limited to:
- Tools for Archival Discovery, Maintenance, and/or Marketing
- Innovative Outreach and Instruction efforts
- Funding for Archival Projects or Archival Facilities
- Unique Collection Development Ventures
- Preservation, Description, and Access to Traditional, Born-digital, or Hybrid Collections
Other topics/proposals will be considered for acceptance as well. Proposals with both traditional panel sessions and alternative formats such as lightening rounds are welcome.
To submit a proposal, please see the Proposal Submission Form. The deadline for proposal submission is December 2, 2013.