The Society of Ohio Archivists Merit Award is given to individuals or organizations that have by excellence in deeds, actions, or initiatives improved the state of archives in Ohio over the past year. The awards will be announced at the annual spring meeting, which will be held in-person on Friday, May 12, at the Dayton Metro Library in Dayton, Ohio (215 E 3rd St, Dayton, OH 45402).
Applications should include the following information:
- Name of nominee;
- Nominee’s employer or institution;
- Nominee’s mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address;
- Brief reason for nomination;
- The nominator’s contact information so that the awards committee may contact you for
- Applications are due by March 10, 2023.
Applications and inquiries can be sent via e-mail to Stephanie Shreffler, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The award will be presented at the Society of Ohio Archivists Annual meeting, which is planned to be held in-person at the Dayton Metro Library in Dayton, Ohio, on May 12, 2023.